It's a Negative

Tuesday, June 23, 2009


October 2007

I took my first pregnancy test, ever! I didn't really think I was pregnant, but I figured I would take one anyway. It was negative. I was a bit disappointed, but not really surprised. This was, after all, our first month of "really" trying. (Little did I know what "trying" really meant!) Seeing the negative test reminded me that this whole situation was in the Lord's hands and not my own. I just knew that He would give us a baby in His perfect timing. I knew that I had nothing to worry about because I had an almighty God planning out my every step. He had created the whole world from nothing! He could certainly provide for me with no trouble at all. I truly believed that (and still do), but at the time I was unaware of how much I would be forced to cling to that belief. I didn't realize how much I would be tested.

This was just 2 months into our trying to conceive experience....there was so much to still be learned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment